USB-C to USB-A Adapter - M/F - USB 3.0
Connect your USB Type-A device to a USB Type-C laptop, tablet or other device
Product ID: USB31CAADG
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3™ port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-A adapter lets you connect standard USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices to your USB-C equipped phone, tablet or computer. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C™ port to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you’re ready to connect your older devices. The adapter is compatible with USB 3.0 enabled computers, such as the Dell™ Latitude™ 11 5000 2-in-1, and more.
The USB31CAADG is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Female|
|Product Height||0.9 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||32.3 mm [1.3 in]|
|Product Width||21.5 mm [0.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Package Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to USB-A Adapter - M/F - USB 3.0|
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.