USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter - M/F - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C mobile device to a USB-A host, using a standard Micro-USB Cable
Product ID: USB2CUBADP
- Use your existing Micro-USB cables for charging and syncing your newer USB-C devices
- Compact design fits nicely into any carrying case
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to Micro-USB adapter lets you charge and sync USB Type-C™ mobile devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using a Micro-USB cable.
Simply insert the adapter’s USB-C connector into your mobile device. Then, plug your Micro-USB cable into the adapter’s Micro-USB port and connect the cable to the USB-A port on your computer or USB-A wall charger.
The compact adapter is portable enough for carrying as a tablet accessory and it reduces the number of cables that you need to carry around with you in order to charge all of your mobile devices.
The USB2CUBADP from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Product Weight||2 g [0.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4 g [0.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter - USB 2.0|
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, over longer distances
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.