USB-C Cable with Power Delivery (3A) - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 3.0 - USB-IF Certified
Charge, sync and power your USB Type-C devices
Product ID: USB315CC2M
This USB 3.0 USB-C™ cable lets you connect your USB Type-C™ devices for syncing, charging and powering your devices. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen1.
The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, which means you can charge and sync your USB-C mobile devices using your Thunderbolt 3 laptop.
Power your USB-C devices
With up to 3A (60W) of power output, you can use this USB Type-C cable to power your USB-C hard drive from the USB-C port on your laptop.
You can also power a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™. Simply connect the cable to your USB-C laptop and to a USB-C wall charger.
Fast-charge your mobile devices over longer distances
With 3A of power delivery, you will be able to charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 3.0 cable.
The 2-meter cable gives you the extra length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your USB-C mobile device in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Deliver full 4K video
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable, high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB315CC2M from StarTech.com is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Power your USB-C hard drive from your USB-C laptop
- Power your USB-C laptop from a USB Type-C wall charger
- Fast charge your USB-C mobile devices from your USB-C laptop or wall charger
- Sync your USB-C mobile devices with your USB-C computer
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||4K @ 60Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||88 g [3.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG (0.404 mm)|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||98 g [3.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
SATA to USB Adapter Cable | SATA III 6Gbps | 2.5" SSD or HDD | USB 3.0 | Portable
Connect your USB Type-C devices, with reduced clutter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to your computer using this USB 3.1 Gen 2 ultra-portable cable
Get ultra-fast access to data by connecting a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to your laptop’s USB-C port
Access data on a wide range of memory cards using your USB-C™ enabled mobile device or computer
USB SD Card Reader | USB 3.0 | SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™ | TAA Compliant | Portable
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
USB 3.0 to eSATA HDD / SSD / ODD Adapter Cable - 3ft eSATA Hard Drive to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable - SATA 6 Gbps
Connect an eSATA storage device to a USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
To use all of the features of this USB-C device, it is required that all of the following components support USB Power Delivery 2.0:
- The USB-C host connection.
- The USB-C cable.
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station).
To check how much power this device requires, visit the product page, and look on the Technical Specifications tab.
For more information about the power delivery capabilities of your other components, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.