65x60x45mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink & TX3 connector
Add a CPU heatsink and fan cooler to a Socket 7/370 system
Product ID: FAN370PRO
Measuring 65x60x45mm, this Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler/Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed to cool high performance CPUs.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler offers an extra-large heatsink combined with a quiet running 6x2 cm brushless ball bearing DC motor. The fan features a high-efficiency blade design capable of moving 21.46 CFM, providing enough cooling capacity for Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler is powered through a TX3 (3-pin) connection to the computer power supply, and is a suitable cooling solution for Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors at any speed.
Please note: to power the Socket 7/370 CPU cooler using an LP4 (4-pin) connection to the power supply, please see our TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable (CPUFANADAPT).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Aluminum heatsink and 60mm ball bearing fan for efficient cooling and reliability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Replace a noisy/failing Socket 370/7/A CPU cooler
Compatible with Socket 370/7 Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors
Compatible with Socket A AMD Duron processors up to 1.2 GHz
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1588118|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||58 x 58 x 20mm (2.3 x 2.3 x 0.7in)|
|Fans||1 - 58 mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||58 x 63 x 20mm (2.3 x 2.5 x 0.78in)|
|Air Flow Rate||20.2 CFM|
|Noise Level||31 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.52 W|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Weight||136 g [4.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||163 g [5.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler|
|1 - Packet of Thermal Compound|
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.