2.5in Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Case - Black (3pk)
Provides safe handling and anti-static protection for most 2.5in hard drives
Product ID: HDDCASE25BK
- Made from anti-static polypropylene
- Fits both 9.5mm and 12.5mm height 2.5in hard drives
- Built-in connector access door
The HDDCASE25BK 2.5-inch Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Cases provide convenience and safety for almost any bare 2.5-inch SATA or IDE Hard Drives (HDD) or Solid State Drives (SSD).
Constructed from a rugged anti-static rated plastic, these cases resist electrostatic build up and discharge, keeping sensitive equipment from harm - ideal for preventing accidental electrostatic discharges (ESD) in any environment where bare hard drives are handled, and also for technicians and travelers who don't require a full enclosure.
The protective cases feature a convenient access door for the drive connector, enabling you to access data contents without having to remove the HDD from the case.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Transporting 2.5in hard drives between locations
- Protection for spare 2.5in hard drives while not in use
- Protection for backup or archived hard drives
- Travelers carrying extra hard drives for additional storage
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact case that is color coded for easy identification and made to resist damaging static electricity
- Able to fit the popular 9.5mm and 12.5mm style 2.5in hard drives with an easy access door for the drive connectors
- Bundled as a pack of 3 hard drive cases
Ingram Micro Belgium
|Number of Drives||1|
|Max Drive Height||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||105 mm [4.1 in]|
|Product Weight||106 g [3.7 oz]|
|Product Width||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||115 g [4.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 - 2.5in Hard Drive Case|
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.