HP JG326A Compatible QSFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable - 1 m (3.3 ft)
Copper SFP+ Cable | 40 Gbps | Passive DAC
Product ID: JG326AST
The JG326AST is an HP JG326A compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with HP® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Use in 40Gb Ethernet network applications
Point-to-point in-rack server or network switch connections
|Ingram Micro Belgium||4085949|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4635963|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||40 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 0.1 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||64 g [2.3 oz]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ cable|
|Cable Type||Passive Copper Cable|
|Connector A||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.