Cisco Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBASE-T
10Gbps | Copper | RJ45 | 30 m (100 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP10GBTCST
The SFP10GBTCST is a Cisco compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 10GBASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 30 m (98.4 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 30 m (98.4 ft)
- MTBF: 4,598,430 hours
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP+ copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Replacing defective or damaged SFP+ modules in Cisco switches and routers
Expand your network to remote segments
|Ingram Micro Belgium||4298559|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4871186|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Max Distance||30 m / 100 ft|
|Max Transfer Distance||30 m (98.4 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10Gbps|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||For use in Gigabit fiber networking equipment and media converters|
|System and Cable Requirements||MSA or Cisco compliant SFP port|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.3 W (max.)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 90°C|
|Enclosure Type||Zinc Alloy|
|Product Height||13.8 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||69.8 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Weight||24.2 g [0.9 oz]|
|Product Width||13.4 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.