Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm with USB & Audio - Desk Clamp VESA Mount for up to 32 inch Displays - 2x USB, 2x 3.5mm audio - Ergonomic Full Motion Dual Monitor Arm - Silver
Dual Articulating Monitor Arm | VESA 75x75 100x100 | Height Adjustable | For up to 32" Monitors
Product ID: ARMSLIMDUOS
- 32 INCH LARGE MONITOR SUPPORT: VESA 75x75/100x100mm compatible full motion multi monitor mount supports 2 displays up to 32" (17.6lb/8kg) per arm; 2 USB 2.0 passthrough ports, 2x 3.5mm audio/mic jacks
- EASY INSTALLATION: This silver monitor mount has a detachable VESA plate w/ quick release clip that makes mounting displays easy & tools incl. for arm balance & tightening c-clamp to desk (up to 90mm)
- CONVENIENT CONNECTIVITY: This desktop monitor mount arm incl. 2 USB-A 2.0 (480Mbps) & 2 3.5mm ports that extend your PC/laptop/computer/dock ports for connecting devices & built-in cable management
Enhance productivity and free up valuable space with the desk mount dual monitor arm. Two independent arms make it easy to adjust your dual-monitor setup.
Built-in USB Pass-Through Ports and Audio Ports
The ARMSLIMDUOS provides easy access to two USB pass-through ports and two audio ports located at the front of the base. The ports let you plug in your microphone, headset or USB devices, without having to reach for your computer.
Full-Motion Arms with Articulation and Spring-assisted Height Adjustment
The desk-mount monitor arms offer a full range of motion on several axes, letting you tilt, pan and rotate your monitors to adjust your viewing angle. The dual-arm monitor mount holds two 15” to 32” monitors and each arm supports up to 8.0 kg (17.6 lb.) of weight.
Durable Construction and Easy Setup
With its durable aluminum construction and stylish silver finish, the ARMSLIMDUOS securely holds two monitors using a standard VESA 75x75 and 100x100 mount.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
ARMSLIMDUOS is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Spread displays apart or position them back-to-back for multi-user workstations
- Mount dual displays to the side of your desk or table, with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Ideal for busy work environments such as health care centers, financial and commercial environments
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desk Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 2.4 in. (10 - 60 mm)|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||-90° / +85°|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Minimum Display Size||15in|
|Swivel / Pivot||+/- 170° at the base
+/- 180° at the shoulder
+/- 90° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Weight of Product||6200.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7660.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mounting Arm|
|1 - Desk Clamps (Upper Bracket)|
|1 - desk clamps (lower bracket)|
|1 - VESA Monitor Mounts|
|8 - M4x12 mm screws|
|8 - M4x30 mm screws|
|8 - Plastic Spacers|
|1 - M4 Hex Key|
|1 - M5 Hex Key|
|8 - M6x12mm screws|
|4 - M8x12 mm screws|
|2 - rubber pads|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.