Sit-Stand Desk Converter with Monitor Arm - 35” Wide Work Surface - For up to 26" Monitor
Transform your desk into a sit-stand workstation, with easy height adjustment and a full-motion single monitor mount (for up to 26” monitor)
Product ID: BNDSTSLGSLIM
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic stand-up desk, with spacious 35” (0.9 m) wide work surface
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max height adjustment range: 15.7”)
- Single monitor mount supports one monitor up to 26”, and offers wide range of height adjustment, up to 14.17" (360 mm)
The sit-stand desk converter with single monitor arm helps enhance your productivity and comfort. This ergonomic desk solution includes two products: the spacious sit-stand workstation (ARMSTSLG) and the articulating monitor mount (ARMSLIM), supporting a display up to 26”. The slim and stylish monitor arm frees up desk space and offers a full range of motion, adjusting easily for ideal viewing.
Go from sit to stand, with one touch
With one touch, switch your position from sitting to standing, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The height-adjustable standing desk workstation features a pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower your work surface up to 15.7” (400 mm), to suit your height requirements. You can also adjust the tension, to make height adjustments even easier.
Adjust your viewing angle
The articulating monitor arm makes it easy to adjust your display for perfect viewing. You can extend the arm up to 23.46" (596 mm) and tilt, pan, and swivel your display with a full range of motion. The arm’s spring-assisted height adjustment allows easy positioning, with a maximum range of up to up to 14.17" (360 mm). The arm also rotates for landscape or portrait viewing.
Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing desk (minimum 26” depth). Then, attach the monitor mount using the grommet hole and included grommet-mount hardware.
The BNDSTSLGSLIM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Belgium
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Grommet Hole Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+/- 90°|
|Height Adjustment Range of Sit-Stand Workstation||15.7 in [399 mm]
Height Adjustment Range of Monitor Arm: up to 14.17 in [360 mm]
Weight Capacity of Work Surface: 28.1 lb [12.7 kg]
Weight Capacity of Work Surface with Single Monitor Arm: 23.7 lb [10.7 kg]
|Maximum Arm Extension||596 mm [23.5 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||26in|
|Maximum Height||560 mm [22 in]|
|Minimum Height||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Swivel / Pivot||180° around the support post
360° at the elbow
|Tilt||+90° / -65°|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||2.3 kg [5.1 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, MDF Wood and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||265 mm [10.4 in]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||680 mm [26.8 in]|
|Product Height||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Product Length||670 mm [26.4 in]|
|Product Weight||20.1 kg [44.3 lb]|
|Product Width||889 mm [35 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||26.3 kg [58.2 lb]|
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.