1 ft (30cm) Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
Connect an iPhone® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
Product ID: MU1MMS
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Gold plated connectors
This 1-foot 3.5mm Slim Stereo Audio Cable is the perfect solution for portable audio devices (iPod®, iPhone®, MP3 Players), featuring a slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod/iPhone/MP3 player is in a protective case.
- Connect your iPod or MP3 player to your car stereo's 3.5mm Audio In jack
- Connect your MP3 player to your Hi-Fi system
- Connects sound card to external CD-ROM
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unique slim connector design fits most iPod and iPhone 3.5mm stereo jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Gold plated, molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Cable OD||3 mm [0.1 in]|
|Max Connector Dimension||5.9 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Width||6.1 mm [0.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||7 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Ft PC to Stereo Component Cable|
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device with standard RCA cables
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Connect your computer or audio device (iPod®, MP3 Player, etc.) to a stereo with standard RCA cables
Extend the distance between your PC and speakers by up to 12ft
Extend the connection distance between your computer and speakers by up to 6-feet
Split a single headphone jack into two
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.