Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female
Split one headphone jack into two separate jacks
Product ID: MUY1MFFS
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The MUY1MFFS Slim 3.5mm Stereo Splitter Cable/Y-cable features one 3.5mm male and two 3.5mm female audio connectors, splitting a single headphone jack into two.
A practical, cost-effective audio solution, the 3.5mm stereo splitter cable features slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/MP3 player is in a protective case.
The 3.5mm audio splitter/Y-cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect headphones and external speakers simultaneously to your computer
- Slim connector design enables a simple 3.5mm audio device connection, even if the device is enclosed in a jacket or case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Split one 3.5mm audio jack into two separate outputs, enabling two sets of speakers to be used with a single sound card
Great for splitting audio from MP3 players and other mobile digital devices that feature a 3.5mm audio output jack (e.g. iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®)
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C to 75°C (-59°F to 167°F)|
|Cable Length||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Product Length||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Product Weight||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.