1 ft (30cm) DVI-D to DVI-D & HDMI Splitter Cable - M/F
Display a DVI-D signal on a DVI and HDMI®-equipped monitor simultaneously
Product ID: DVISPL1DH
This 1ft DVI to DVI+HDMI Splitter Cable splits the digital DVI signal output by a computer or satellite receiver into one DVI and one HDMI output, allowing you to view content on one DVI display and one HDMI display simultaneously.
Backed by lifetime warranty, our DVI to DVI + HDMI splitter cable offers guaranteed durability and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support
- Saves money and reduces clutter by combining high bandwidth video with digital audio connections in a single cable
This DVI-D splitter cable makes things easy with being able to instantly connect 1-DVI-D and 1-HDMI displays to a single digital DVI source
Ideal for use LCD TV, LCD Projectors, Plasma TV, HDTV and DVD Player and set-top box
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||2560 × 1600 @ 60Hz|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Female|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This product will split your video signal to deliver two identical images of the same resolution. It cannot be used to span an image across two displays, or to show different images on each display.|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||141 g [5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||146 g [5.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft DVI-D to DVI-D & HDMI Splitter Cable - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
The DVI to HDMI adapter only converts from DVI to HDMI, which means that the DVI port must be the source and the HDMI port must be the destination.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.