1 ft (30cm) HDMI® Splitter Cable - HDMI to HDMI and DVI-D - M/F
View Content on One DVI Display and One HDMI®-capable Display Simultaneously.
Product ID: HDMISPL1DH
- Compatible with computers and HDTV video sources (satellite receivers, DVD players, etc) with DVI outputs
- Support for high-resolution images
- Lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support
The HDMISPL1DH 1-foot HDMI® to HDMI + DVI-D Splitter Cable splits a Computer or Satellite Receiver's HDMI output signal into one DVI and one HDMI output, allowing you to view content on one DVI display and one HDMI-capable display simultaneously.
Backed by lifetime warranty, our HDMI to HDMI + DVI-D Splitter Cable offers guaranteed durability and reliability.
This HDMI® splitter cable makes things easy with the capability to instantly connect an HDMI and a DVI-D display to a single digital HDMI-enabled source
Ideal for use LCD TV, LCD Projectors, Plasma TV, HDTV and DVD Player and set-top box
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 × 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Female|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This product will split your video signal to deliver two identical images of the same resolution. It cannot be used to span an image across two displays, or to show different images on each display.|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||111 g [3.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft HDMI® Splitter Cable - HDMI to HDMI and DVI-D - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
The HDMI to DVI-D adapter only converts from HDMI to DVI, which means that the HDMI port must be the source and the DVI port must be the destination.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.