30cm (1 ft) Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Monitor Cable - M/F
Connect a BNC video source to a VGA distribution amplifier or PC
Product ID: VGABNCMF1
The VGABNCMF1 1-foot Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Adapter Cable features an HD15 VGA (male) connector and 5 BNC (RGBHV) (female) connectors, allowing you to connect your existing BNC video source to a VGA distribution amplifier or PC.
The cable can also be used with a VGA out signal, breaking out to 5 BNC female connectors that can be used with a 5 BNC (M-M) cable for use with a BNC monitor/display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect your wall mounted VGA TV or projector to your existing BNC cable runs
- Guaranteed reliability with StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty
Connect your BNC connected cabled panels and projectors to a VGA distribution amplifier or PC
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||5 - BNC (RF Coax) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||RGB signal: Red, Green, Blue wires, Vertical Sync: Black wire, Horizontal Sync: White wire|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Cable OD||8.5 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||103 g [3.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||108 g [3.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Monitor Cable - M/F|
Connect your PC's VGA/SVGA port to a monitor with 5 BNC connectors
Connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 6ft
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 10ft
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.