91cm (3 ft) 14AWG Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13 Power Cable
Extend the power connection from your server to a PDU by up to 3ft
Product ID: PXT100143
The PXT100143 C13 to C14 PDU Style Computer Power Extension Cord (3ft) features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher rated, heavier gauge cable, and connecting to Power Distribution Units (PDU).
Backed by Lifetime warranty, this PDU style extension cord/cable is designed and constructed for maximum durability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Thicker 14AWG wire gauge construction provides maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty , ensuring long-term reliability and performance
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||156 g [5.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Package Height||44 mm [1.7 in]|
|Package Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Package Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||163 g [5.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.