30cm (12in) LP4 to 2x SATA Power Y Cable Adapter
Power two SATA drives from a single LP4 power supply connector.
Product ID: PYO2LP4SATA
This 12in LP4 to SATA Power Y Cable Adapter features two Serial ATA power (female) connectors and one LP4 male connection - a reliable solution that lets you power two SATA drives using a single LP4 connection to the computer power supply.
This durable LP4/SATA Y cable adapter is 1ft in length, giving you enough cable slack to position drives as needed within the computer case while saving the cost and hassle of upgrading a power supply for compatibility with Serial ATA drives.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials, the LP4/SATA Power cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power two SATA drives using a single LP4 connection on the computer power supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||38 g [1.3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in LP4 to 2x SATA Power Y Cable Adapter|
Power a SATA device and an LP4 device from a single LP4 power supply connector
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.