30,5 cm (12 in.) Fan Adapter - TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable
Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply
Product ID: CPUFANADAPT
This 12in 3-pin (TX3) to LP4 Power Y-cable lets you connect your CPU fan directly to the computer power supply, instead of connecting it to the designated motherboard port.
The adapter cable features a TX3 connector for connecting to the CPU fan, as well as a female LP4 connection to the computer power supply and an extra LP4 male connector that compensates for the used of the LP4 connector used to connect to the power supply.
This high quality adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply, allowing for installation of extra fans in your system
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Allows a fan with a TX3 motherboard connector (2 pins connected) to draw power from a standard LP4 power supply connector
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Male|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6" 3 Pin to Large Internal Power CPU Fan|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.