15 cm (6 in.) LP4 to LP4 SATA Power Y Cable Adapter
Power a SATA device and an LP4 device from a single LP4 power supply connector
Product ID: PYO1LP4SATA
This LP4 to LP4/SATA Power Y Cable Adapter (PYO1LP4SATA) features an LP4 male connector that splits into one female LP4 power connection as well as a SATA female power connection, providing a cost-effective way to interconnect a SATA device (hard drive, optical drive etc.) as well as a device requiring a female power connector (i.e. IDE drives, etc.), to a legacy power supply that doesn't natively offer the necessary connections.
Expertly designed and constructed of only top quality materials, the LP4 to LP4/SATA Power Y cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Powers an IDE (LP4 connected) drive using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||15.7 g [0.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18.4 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in LP4 to LP4 SATA Power Y Cable Adapter|
Power two SATA drives from a single LP4 power supply connector.
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Power up to two 4-pin Molex hard drives or devices, and a floppy drive, from a single SATA power supply connector
Power up to 3 devices using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.