15cm (6in) 4 Pin to 8 Pin EPS Power Adapter with LP4 - F/M
Connect your non-EPS power supply to an EPS motherboard.
Product ID: EPS48ADAP
This reliable EPS adapter combines a P4 power supply connection with an LP4 power supply connection, into a single 8-pin EPS motherboard connector, allowing you to use a non-EPS power supply with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection.
The LP4 + P4 PSU to EPS adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides an economical way to upgrade a system without having to replace an older power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty
|Connector A||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin, v 2.x) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - ATX 12V EPS Power (8 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|Package Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||27 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in 4 Pin to 8 Pin EPS Power Adapter with LP4 - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.