SATA to LP4 with 2x SATA Power Splitter Cable
Add a SATA and LP4 power connection to a single SATA power supply connection
Product ID: PYOLP42SATA
This SATA power splitter cable also features an extra LP4 power connector.
The SATA power splitter connects to a single SATA power supply connection and breaks out into two SATA female power connectors and one LP4 connector - adding one LP4 and one SATA power connection, without having to upgrade the PSU or limit the number of installed drives based on power connection availability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Break out a single SATA power supply connection into two SATA power connections and one LP4 power connection
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Inexpensive way to add power connectors to a power supply
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||150 mm [5.9 in]|
|Product Length||150 mm [5.9 in]|
|Product Weight||29 g [1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 with 2x SATA Power Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.