50cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8484 to 4x SATA
Connect a SATA/SAS Controller to 4 SATA drives
Product ID: SAS84S450
The SAS84S450 SFF-8484 to 4x SATA SAS cable features one 32-pin receptacle (SFF-8484) which fans out to four SATA 7-pin receptacles, providing a reliable solution for connecting up to four SATA HDDs to a SAS controller or backplane.
Designed and constructed for long-lasting dependability and reliability, the 50cm (19.7in) SAS to 4x SATA cable is backed by lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Flexible, high speed SAS cable allows for easy installation and improved airflow
- Guaranteed reliability
Connects up to four Serial ATA hard drives to a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) controller or backplane
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8484 (32 pin, Internal SAS) Receptacle|
|Connector B||4 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 50cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8484 to 4x SATA|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.