10in SATA Serial ATA Data and Power Combo Cable
Power your Internal SATA hard drive from an LP4 / Molex connector on your Power Supply
Product ID: SATA10POW
The SATA10POW SATA Data and Power Cable features a combination 22-pin SATA receptacle data and power connector as well as an Molex (LP4) power connector and SATA receptacle data connector, allowing you to create a conventional Serial ATA data connection to a computer while powering the drive through an LP4 connection to the computer power supply.
This high quality SATA power/LP4 adapter cable measures 10in, providing the flexibility required to position the SATA hard drive as needed within the computer case, while eliminating the expense of upgrading the computer power supply for the sake of SATA compatibility.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 10" SATA data and power combo cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective solution for powering a SATA drive from an LP4 connection on the computer power supply, which eliminates the cost of a power supply upgrade for compatibility with SATA hard drives
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
Server and storage subsystem applications
Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||254 mm [10 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10" Serial ATA Cable with LP4 Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.