30cm (12in) 22 Pin SATA Power and Data Extension Cable
Extend SATA Power and Data Connections by up to 1ft
Product ID: SATA22PEXT
This 12-inch, 22-Pin SATA22PEXT SATA Power and Data Extension Cable enables you to extend the reach between internal SATA power and data connections and a SATA hard drive by up to 1ft.
The extension simplifies drive installation by overcoming typical connection limitations, and it reduces the risk of damage to the drive or motherboard SATA connectors by eliminating the need to strain or stretch the cable in order to make the necessary data connection.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend the reach of your SATA hard drive connection by up to 1ft
- Eliminates the need to bend or strain the cable to account for a lack of space
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Creates flexibility when building or upgrading systems
Extend backplane adapter connections
Extend Drive Dock connections
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||39 g [1.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in 22 Pin SATA Power and Data Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.