30cm (12in) Latching SATA Cable
Latching SATA connectors, for securely fastened hard drive installations.
Product ID: LSATA12
- 2x Latching SATA connectors
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
- Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
- Provides 12" in cable length
The LSATA12 SATA Cable features two latching 7-pin data receptacles and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The latching connectors lock when connected to a supporting (latchable) SATA port, ensuring a snug, and secured data connection every time to prevent accidental disconnects.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 12" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Latching SATA connectors provide a secured data connection and prevent accidental disconnections
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
Server and storage subsystem applications
High-end workstation drive installations
Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in Latching SATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.