30,5 cm (12 in.) Latching SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Product ID: LSATA12RA1
This 12in right-angled latching SATA cable features a (straight) female Serial ATA connector as well as a right-angled (female) SATA connector, providing a simple connection to a Serial ATA drive even if space near the drive's SATA port is limited. The cable offers latching connectors, which ensure secure connections for SATA hard drives and motherboards that support this feature.
Once the right-angled SATA connector has been inserted into the drive's SATA data port, the shaft of the cable is seated flush with the rear panel of the drive, eliminating the clutter of excess cable at the connection point - an ideal solution for small or micro form factor computer cases.
The right angled SATA cable supports high speed data transfers up to 6Gbps, and features a thin, narrow construction that helps to improve airflow within the computer case; the cable features a rugged, yet flexible design that makes it easy to make the SATA connection as needed, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective solution for creating clutter free and secure SATA drive connections in tight spaces
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Weight of Product||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|Package Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.