18in SATA to Left Side Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Make a left side-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in narrow spaces
Product ID: SATA18LSA1
The SATA18LSA1 Left Side-Angled SATA Cable (18-inch) features one straight and one left side-angled (7-pin) data receptacle, which positions the cable so that it runs parallel to the drive ports – ideal for connectivity in narrow spaces, enabling installation of the drive as needed within the system case.
The cable also features a flexible low profile design that helps improve airflow and reduce clutter in your computer case, which helps keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 18" SATA cable supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth (up to 6Gbps) when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides maximum flexibility for positioning SATA drives within a computer case, using a left side-angled SATA connector that easily fits into narrow spaces
- Helps ensure optimum system performance by reducing clutter and increasing airflow within the computer/server case, using a thin cable design
- Offers a reliable connection, guaranteed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
Server and storage subsystem applications
High-end workstation drive installations
Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Length||457.2 mm [18 in]|
|Product Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18in SATA to Left Side Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.