50cm(20in) Slimline SATA to SATA with LP4 Power Cable Adapter
Connect a slimline SATA drive to a standard SATA motherboard connector.
Product ID: SLSATAF20
The SLSATAF20 Slimline SATA to SATA with LP4 Power Cable (20-inch) features a SATA data receptacle and a LP4 power connection on one end, and a Slimline Serial ATA receptacle on the other - allowing you to connect a slim SATA drive to a computer motherboard that does not have a Slimline connection available.
Supporting full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives, this innovative adapter cable provides you with the connections needed to simplify the migration to Slimline SATA-equipped drives.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability the SLSATAF20 is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective solution for connecting a Slimline SATA drive to a SATA equipped computer motherboard
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||508 mm [20 in]|
|Product Length||508 mm [20 in]|
|Weight of Product||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|Package Height||18.4 cm [7.2 in]|
|Package Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Package Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 20in Slimline SATA to SATA with LP4 Power Cable Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.