Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with Power - F/M
Use new Slimline drives with older motherboards
Product ID: SLSATAADAP
The SLSATAADAP Slimline SATA to SATA adapter is a cost-saving solution that allows you to connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard connection.
The adapter features a Slimline SATA connector on one side and a standard SATA data connector on the other; power is drawn through a power supply SATA power connector, combining both data and power into the optical drive Slimline SATA connection.
The Slimline SATA to Standard SATA adapter is backed by Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective way to connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard using standard SATA cables
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Product Height||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||46.1 mm [1.8 in]|
|Product Weight||11.1 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13.8 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with Power - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.