2 Port Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter - F/M
Add two eSATA ports to your PC, extended from internal Serial ATA connection ports
Product ID: ESATAPLT2LPM
The ESATAPLT2LPM SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter (low profile/half-height) adds external data support to any existing Serial ATA (SATA) controller, enabling you to connect external SATA (eSATA) storage to a computer. With support for data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps, this external SATA plate lets you take advantage of the increased data integrity provided by external hard drives or RAID devices that support eSATA connections.
Connecting your eSATA storage couldn't be simpler - just install this plate into an open I/O low profile slot on your computer and connect your cables to the Serial ATA connectors on your motherboard or controller card. The SATA connector provides a secure connection to the motherboard or controller card, and is designed to take up minimal space inside the computer case, providing less clutter and increased airflow inside your case.
Like all of our cable products, the ESATAPLT2LPM SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to connect an external eSATA hard drive to a low profile PC
- Adds an external SATA (eSATA) port to your low-profile desktop computer, providing an external, shielded connection port on the back of your PC
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Securely extend a SATA connection to a low profile plate, to enable an eSATA storage device connection
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||2 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Product Height||64 mm [2.5 in]|
|Product Length||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|Product Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter|
|1 - Reverse Notch Low Profile Bracket|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.