2 Port Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter
Add two eSATA ports to your PC, extended from internal Serial ATA connection ports
Product ID: ESATAPLT2LP
The ESATAPLT2LP 2 Port Low Profile SATA to eSATA plate adds external data support to any existing Serial ATA controller, adding two eSATA ports for connection to external SATA devices. With support for data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps, this external SATA plate allows you to take advantage of the increased data integrity provided by external hard drives or RAID devices that support eSATA connections.
The adapter plate can be mounted to the rear panel of the computer case, providing straightforward eSATA to SATA connections and allowing users to connect their eSATA devices (hard drive enclosures, etc.) to the provided eSATA ports which is an extension of the motherboard SATA data connectors.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance, and reliability the ESATAPLT2LP is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to connect two external eSATA devices to a low profile PC
- Adds two eSATA ports to your desktop, providing external, shielded connection ports on the back of your PC
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||2 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Height||6.4 cm [2.5 in]|
|Product Length||300 mm [11.8 in]|
|Product Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Package Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port Low Profile SATA to eSATA Plate Adapter|
|1 - Reverse Notch Low Profile Bracket|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.