91cm (3 ft) eSATA and USB A to Power eSATA Cable - M/M
Connect power eSATA devices to the eSATA and USB ports on your computer
Product ID: ESATAUSBMM3
- 1x eSATA 11-pin Power receptacle
- 1x eSATA 7-pin Data receptacle
- 1x USB-A male connector
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
This eSATA and USB A Male to Power eSATA Cable provides a 3ft connection between an external drive enclosure equipped with a power eSATA port and the eSATA and USB port on a PC/Notebook, providing both power (through USB) and data (through SATA) using a single cable.
Expertly designed and constructed of only top quality materials, the 3ft eSATA and USB A Male to Power eSATA Male cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows connection of a Power eSATA device to a computer with regular eSATA and USB ports
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Power eSATA (11 pin, eSATA/USB, 5/12V) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Weight||84.6 g [3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||87.3 g [3.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3ft USB and ESATA to Power eSATA|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.