3m (10 ft) DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M
Transfer files via serial connection
Product ID: SCNM9FM
The SCNM9FM 10 ft Cross Wired Serial/Null Modem Cable features one DB9 female and one DB9 male connector, allowing you to connect a serial printer to a 9 pin serial port, or transfer files from PC to PC via serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this serial/null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to extend the reach of your printer or PC to PC connection by 10ft, eliminating cable length restrictions
- Replace worn-out or missing DB9 RS232 cables with this high quality,10ft DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Number of Conductors||7|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Weight of Product||144 g [5.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||149 g [5.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.