USB-C Cable - M/M - 1,8m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0 - USB-IF Certified
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Product ID: USB2CC2M
- USB-IF Certified
- Convenient, reversible USB-C connector makes every connection easy
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-C cable makes it easy to charge and sync USB Type-C™ devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using the USB-C port on your computer.
The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, which means you can charge and sync your USB-C mobile devices using your Thunderbolt 3 laptop.
Charge and sync your mobile devices over longer distances
The 2-meter cable gives you the extra length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your USB-C mobile device, in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Power your laptop
With up to 3A of power output, you can use this USB Type-C cable to power a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™. Simply connect the cable to your USB-C laptop and to a USB-C wall charger.
Keep the cable as a spare while you’re traveling
Replace the USB-C cable that came with your device, or keep one as a spare while you’re traveling, so that all of your devices will be ready to use whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 2.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, ensuring a reliable, high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB2CC2M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices from the USB-C port on your laptop
Charge your USB-C devices using a USB-C wall charger
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||42 g [1.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||47 g [1.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m USB-C cable - USB 2.0|
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, with reduced clutter
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge and sync your USB Type-C mobile devices, over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.