6 Port USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Combo Hub with 2A Charging Port – 2x USB 3.0 & 4x USB 2.0
Add 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports to a computer, externally through a single USB 3.0 connection
Product ID: ST7320USBC
The ST7320USBC 6-Port USB 3.0/2.0 Combo Hub features a special high-output dedicated charging port which enables you to charge USB devices by providing up to 2A of power, or it can add 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports to a computer through a single USB 3.0 host connection.
The hub includes an external power adapter, which when connected enables charging some portable electronic devices (e.g. an iPhone® or other Smartphone), even without a USB connection to a host computer.
Offering a unique design that features USB ports along 3 sides of the hub, as well as a combination of USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, this versatile and flexible USB hub is ideal for both laptop and desktop computers.
The ST7320USBC USB 3.0/2.0 hub is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adding 6 USB ports (2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0) through a single host connection makes it easy to expand system capability
- A high output USB port can provide up to 2A of power for charging portable devices
- Portable devices can be charged with just the external power adapter connected to the hub, so the desktop or laptop (host) doesn't need to be powered on
Add multiple USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 to a computer system to support more device connections
Charge a Smartphone
Charging high-powered portable devices (such as tablets) which require special high output USB ports for charging
Make USB ports that are hard to access more accessible, by being positioning the hub in a convenient location (within cable reach)
Extend the range of a USB device by having the hub act as a mid-point repeater
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL813|
|USB-C Device Port(s)||No|
|USB-C Host Connection||No|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|USB 3.0 - 4.8 Gbit/s|
|External Ports||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Input Current||0.6 A|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Current||4 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||20|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C (32°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 95°C (14°F to 203°F)|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||99 mm [3.9 in]|
|Product Weight||74 g [2.6 oz]|
|Product Width||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||412 g [14.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Port USB Hub|
|1 - USB 3.0 Cable|
|4 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
It is possible to use some USB hubs without a power supply, however, doing so may prevent certain high-power USB peripherals from operating.
When a power adapter is not used on a hub that comes with a power adapter, power is drawn from the USB port on the computer and then divided between the ports on the hub. This reduces the power delivery to individual ports and high-powered USB peripherals, such as external hard drives, may not start.
On USB hubs that can use a power adapter, more power can be supplied to USB ports than what is possible with a single USB port.
If your USB peripherals require power adapters, they probably do not require power from the USB port and can be used on a USB hub without a power adapter. With USB peripherals that use power adapters, the USB ports on the hub are only used for data transfer and do not draw power from the hub.
USB peripherals that require low power (for example, keyboards and mice) can be used on hubs without a power adapter, in conjunction with other low-power USB peripherals. In this case, power is drawn from the computer's USB port, as described above.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.