USB 2.0 Internal Multi-Card Reader / Writer - SD microSD CF
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
Product ID: 35FCREADBK3
- Supports CompactFlash type I, SD/miniSD/microSD/SDHC/SDXC, MMC/RS-MMC/HS-MMC/MMCmobile/MMCplus/MMCmicro/HC-MMC, MemoryStick (MS/MS Duo/HS-MS/MS PRO/MS PRO Duo/MS PRO-HG Duo/MS-ROM/M2), and xD Picture card
- Front panel USB port for convenient access
- Fits into any external 3.5in drive bay
The 35FCREADBK3 3.5" Multimedia Card Reader offers quick and easy access to the most popular flash card formats, from the front panel of almost any desktop computer.
Suitable for quickly accessing memory cards from virtually any portable media device (e.g. digital cameras, MP3 players, etc.), this versatile media card reader supports 22 of the most popular card types, including: Compact Flash (CF type I), Secure Digital (SD/miniSD/microSD/SDHC/SDXC), MultiMediaCard (MMC/RS-MMC/HS-MMC/MMCmobile/MMCplus/MMCmicro/HC-MMC), MemoryStick (MS/MS Duo/HS-MS/MS PRO/MS PRO Duo/MS PRO-HG Duo/MS-ROM/M2), and xD Picture cards, this reader is ready to handle the memory cards from virtually any portable device from cameras to music players.
The card reader also allows simultaneous access to multimedia card types (excluding same type media), allowing you to copy files from or between different cards at the same time.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Able to read all of the popular memory card formats, from a single reader, via an internal USB connection
- Guaranteed reliability, with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Photographers who need to regularly transfer files from their camera memory card to a computer
Transferring files to and from a variety of portable devices, each using a different memory card format
|Chipset ID||ITE - 1336|
|Memory Media Type||CF (Compact Flash I Card)|
|HS-MMC, HC-MMC (High Speed/High Capacity Multimedia Card)|
|HS-MS (High Speed Memory Stick)|
|M2 (Memory Stick Micro)|
|microSDHC (Micro Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|Mini-SD, Micro-SD (Mini/Micro Secure Digital)|
|MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo|
|Multi Media Card|
|RS-MMC (Reduced Size Multimedia Card)|
|SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|xD (Extreme Digital) Picture Card|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header)|
|External Ports||1 - CompactFlash (50 pin) Slot|
|1 - Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro Slot|
|1 - Memory Stick Micro (M2) Slot|
|1 - MiniSD / MicroSD / MMC Slot|
|1 - SD / MMC Slot|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0|
|1 - xD-Picture Card Slot|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Simultaneous card access is limited to different media card types|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available internal 9-pin USB motherboard header|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power/Activity|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Product Length||130 mm [5.1 in]|
|Product Weight||211 g [7.4 oz]|
|Product Width||105 mm [4.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||270 g [9.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Card Reader|
|1 - 9-pin IDC USB cable|
|1 - Bag of Mounting Screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Extends the length your current USB device cable by 6 inches
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 3 feet
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 6 feet
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 10 feet
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 15ft
Install a 3.5in hard drive into a single 5.25in front bay
Extend two USB 2.0 connections with power, by up to 330ft over Cat5 or Cat6 cable
Extend four USB 2.0 connections up to 330ft away from the computer over Cat5 or Cat6 cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.