Outdoor 300 Mbps 2T2R Wireless-N Access Point - 5GHz 802.11a/n PoE-Powered WiFi AP
Create or extend the range of a Wireless-N (300Mbps) WiFi network to an outdoor location
Product ID: R300WN22OP5E
The R300WN22OP5E Outdoor Wireless Access Point lets you create or extend the range of a 5GHz Wireless-N (300Mbps) network to an outdoor location, letting your wireless devices connect to your network with enhanced reliability and speed, with less network congestion.
By isolating your wireless network to a 5GHz frequency, your dual-band smartphone, tablet or laptop operates with less interference from other devices on common 2.4GHz networks. For ideal wireless coverage across large outdoor areas, the access point integrates into your existing Wireless A/N or wired network to broadcast a WiFi SSID via a high-power 600mW internal 14dBi 2T2R directional antenna.
This PoE-powered access point includes a passive Power-over-Ethernet injector, so it can be conveniently installed in locations where a typical power outlet is unavailable.
For versatile outdoor installation, the access point features a weather-resistant housing and is pole and wall-mountable for easier placement.
Supporting wireless data rates up to 300Mbps, the high-performance outdoor AP is compatible with 802.11a/n devices, offers support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 authentication, incorporates switchable WISP or Bridged operation modes and is configurable through an easy-to-use web-based utility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create an outdoor Wireless-N access point from an existing wired or wireless connection to eliminate network dead spots and allow wireless devices to connect across large open spaces
- Use WDS (Wireless Distribution System) to mesh multiple Access Points together
- Connect your 5GHz capable smartphone or tablet to a Wireless A/N network for a stronger and more reliable WiFi connection
- Perfect for broadcasting a less congested 5GHz, 300Mbps Wireless-N network across industrial or educational environments
- Use the secondary LAN port to deploy remote PoE-Powered devices such as switches or IP cameras
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Less network congestion with greater speed and reliability across outdoor areas with 5Ghz operation at 300Mbps
- Protection from harsh outdoor elements with weather-resistant housing
- Deploy a PoE network device in remote locations with a secondary PoE pass-through LAN port
|Antenna Configuration||2x2:2 (TxR:S)|
|Chipset ID||Atheros - AR9344|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
|Frequency Range||5.180 ~ 5.825 GHz|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Max Distance||10 km (6.2 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Modulation||802.11a: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
|WEP Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2 Enterprise Data Encryption|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)|
|Internal Ports||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available indoor AC electrical outlet|
|Cat 5 (or better) network cabling from PoE Injector to Wireless AP and PoE Injector to LAN Switch/router (no more than 100m total)|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|1 - WAN Link/Activity|
|1 - LAN Link/Activity|
|1 - Wireless Signal Strength|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||1 A|
|Output Voltage||24 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||12|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||5.7 cm [2.2 in]|
|Product Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Product Width||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||324 g [11.4 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||33.3 cm [13.1 in]|
|Package Width||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||684 g [24.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Outdoor Access Point|
|1 - PoE Injector|
|1 - Metal Hose Clamp|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.