MSA Compliant QSFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Breakout Cable - 1 m (3.3 ft)
Copper QSFP+ Cable | 40 Gbps | Passive Breakout DAC
Product ID: QSFP4SFPPC1M
The QSFP4SFPPC1M is an MSA Complaint QSFP+ direct-attach Twinax breakout cable. It is designed, programmed and tested to bridge 40G network equipment with 10G compatible servers or routers. This passive Twin axial cable connects a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports and is fully hot-pluggable making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 1 meters long and designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency copper QSFP+ cable also uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic assemblies. It supports short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com QSFP & QSFP+ cables are backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Use in 40Gb/10Gb mixed Ethernet network applications
Point-to-point in-rack server or network switch connections, for up to four devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||40 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40Gbps for QSFP+ / 10Gbps for SFP+|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 0.1 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||238 g [8.4 oz]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ cable|
|Cable Type||Passive Copper Cable|
|Compatible Brand||MSA Compliant|
|Connector A||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||4 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.