SFP Dust Covers - 10 Pack
Protect your network switches from dust and contaminants, by covering up the unused SFP slots
Product ID: SFPCAP10
- Dust covers insert easily into unused SFP slots, to protect your network switches from dust and contaminants
- Made of durable Santoprene thermoplastic rubber (TPE)
- Tab makes it easy to insert and remove
- Work with SFP/SFP+ slots in optical networking equipment
This 10-pack of SFP dust covers provides an inexpensive way to protect your network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, by covering the exposed and unused SFP slots.
Protect your network equipment investment
Simply insert the dust covers into any empty SFP/SFP+ slots in your network switches. Made of Santoprene™ thermoplastic rubber (TPE), the durable dust covers keep out dirt and dust, protecting your networking equipment against contaminants that could cause connection issues. A handy tab makes it easy to insert and remove the SFP dust covers.
The SFPCAP10 dust covers are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Use dust covers on empty SFP slots in network switches and other fiber optic equipment, to protect against dust and contaminants
|General Specifications||Fits into open slots for SFP and SFP+ transceiver modules|
|Enclosure Type||Santoprene - Thermoplastic Rubber (TPE)|
|Product Height||14.9 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||10.1 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Weight||1 g [0 oz]|
|Product Width||14.6 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||10 - dust caps|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.