1U 17” HD 1080p Dual Rail Rackmount Widescreen LCD Console
Monitor or control server equipment from a central, KVM-integrated console, with the convenience of a dual-rail console drawer design
Product ID: RACKCOND1701
The RACKCOND1701 1U 17-inch Rack Mount LCD Console Drawer offers a high resolution LCD display, full keyboard and touchpad console, allowing you to centrally manage and monitor your servers and KVM switches using a space-saving 1U of rack space.
The LCD Console drawer features an innovative dual-rail system that allows the display to slide independently from the keyboard/touchpad tray, giving system administrators the ability to use the device as a monitoring station while the keyboard is neatly tucked away inside the rack. Unlike other 17-inch LCD Rack Consoles, this unit supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080 for crystal clear high definition display, while an LED Backlight reduces power consumption by up to 50%.
The Rack Console features an integrated single port KVM module enabling direct connections to a single system or to KVM switches in a cascaded configuration for centralized control of multiple systems.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Perfect for racks with acrylic or glass doors where you can close the rack and leave the display visible, for easy and secure monitoring
- Ideal for high resolution applications in the server room, where the previous standard 1024x768 17" screens are not sufficient
- Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers when used with the integrated KVM console (optional)
- Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Create a central monitoring point within your rack, through the dual-rail design
- Maximize screen real estate with a Full HD 1080p display
- Increase longevity, with a replaceable keyboard and touchpad
|Front Door Key Lock||No|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1080 @ 60/70/75Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.199 x 0.199 mm|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Viewing Angle||140° (H), 120° (V)|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||16|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||1150 mm [45.3 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||600 mm [23.6 in]|
|Product Height||4.4 cm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||48.1 cm [18.9 in]|
|Product Width||68 cm [26.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||15.6 kg [34.5 lb]|
|Package Height||20.3 cm [8 in]|
|Package Length||81.2 cm [32 in]|
|Package Width||54.3 cm [21.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22.9 kg [50.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer|
|1 - Mounting Rails - Set|
|1 - Screw kit|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU)|
|1 - User Manual|
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Enhance or replace the KVM module on your StarTech.com LCD console by controlling eight USB or PS/2 computers, or use with a separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse with VGA display
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Control up to 16 USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.