1U 19in Metal Rackmount Cable Management Panel
Organize and manage network, server and KVM cabling in your server rack
Product ID: CABLMANAGER2
The CABLMANAGER2 1U Cable Management Panel mounts to a standard 19” 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize network, server or KVM cabling, using D-Ring hooks. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Constructed of high-quality steel, the cable organizer panel offers 5 removable ABS plastic D-Ring hooks, spaced 4in (105mm) apart for routing cables through your server rack and reducing cable strain. As an added benefit, the hook on either end of the panel can be turned 90° to accommodate horizontal or vertical rack cabling as needed.
Adding a cable manager in between equipment also functions to close off open spaces in the rack, promoting proper airflow.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Versatile cable management, with adjustable / removable cable loops
- Improve the efficiency of your cooling system by covering unused rack space
- Increase the longevity of your server and networking equipment interfaces by providing cable strain relief
Use with server racks and cabinets, structured wiring closets and network distribution cabling to keep cables neat and tidy
|Mounting Options||Front Mount (Front Only)|
|Product Height||43.5 mm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||88.6 mm [3.5 in]|
|Product Weight||378.1 g [13.3 oz]|
|Product Width||482.6 mm [19 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||444.1 g [15.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U Metal Cable Manager for 19" Rack|
|1 - Instruction Sheet|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.