20 Pack Cable Raceway Outside Corner Connectors for CBMWWD1911 - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway Fitting - Wiring Duct 90 Degree Outside Elbow - UL Rated
20 Pack | Outside Elbow Connector | White | UL Approved
Product ID: CBMWWD1911O
- GIVE YOUR CABLE MANAGEMENT RACEWAY A FINISHED LOOK: Use cable raceway outside corner connectors (20 pack) w/StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceways to join them together around corners in your workspace
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof ABS, these Outside elbow cable/wiring duct connectors are UL approved and UL 94HB Flamability (Horizontal Burning) Rating, self-extinguishing
- OTHER RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMWWD1911C), End Piece (CBMWWD1911E), Inside Elbow (CBMWWD1911I), Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD1911L), T Connector (CBMWWD1911T); sold separately
This 20-pack of raceway outside elbows works with the StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway system.
Join Two Raceways Together Around Corners at a 90 Degree Angle
Use these cable raceway outside elbows with the StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway to join two of them together and run them around corners at a 90 degree angle in your office or server room.
Made from sturdy self-extinguishing ABS that's also warp proof, these wiring duct connectors are UL approved with 94HB Flamability (Horizontal Burning) Rating.
Use in Combination with Other Raceway Accessories
Combine this coupler with other StarTech.com CBMWWD1911 raceway system accessories to give your cable management solution a finished look.
The Coupler (CBMWWD1911C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The End Piece (CBMWWD1911E) (20-Pack), cleanly caps off the end of your raceway.
The Inside Elbow (CBMWWD1911I), joins two raceways together inside of corners at 90 degree angle.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD1911L), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMWWD1911T), joins three raceways together in T-bar.
These cable management raceway outside elbows are TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Weight of Product||2.500|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.