2 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13
Extend your Computer Power Connection Distance by 2ft
Product ID: PXT1002
The PXT1002 2-foot Computer Power Cord Extension Cable can be used to connect your PDU or monitor to your PC, or as an extension cable for your existing computer power cord.
Expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials, the power extension cable ( C14 to C13) features one computer power (female) connector and one hooded (male) power connector.
This high quality Power Cord Extension Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Can be used as either a power cable for your PC or monitor, or as an extension cable for your existing computer power cord
- Power your monitor from your PC from up to 2ft away
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Extend your monitor, scanner, printer, or PC power cord by an additional 2 ft
Replace worn-out or missing power cords with this high quality power cord extension
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2023906|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428655|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Product Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Product Weight||71 g [2.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Extend your power cord connections by up to 6ft
Extend your Computer Power Connection Distance by 3ft
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.