3 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
Product ID: USB3SAB3
StarTech.com's 3ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable (A-B, male-male) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, the 3ft USB 3.0 cable offers a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
Our 3ft USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The 3ft USB 3.0 cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace worn-out or missing USB cables with this high quality, 3ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||58 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M|
Extend your USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable an additional 6 feet
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect USB 3.0 A devices to a USB hub or to your computer
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.