7 Piece Precision Screwdriver Computer Tool Kit
Provides 7 precision screwdrivers for almost any computer maintenance/repair need
Product ID: CTK100P
StarTech.com’s 7-piece Screwdriver Kit provides the tools you need for computer maintenance and installations, including each of the following:
- SLOT 2.0 x 50mm
- SLOT 2.4 x 50mm
- SLOT 3.0 x 50mm
- PHILLIPS No. 00 x 50mm
- PHILLIPS No. 1 x 50mm
- TORX T15 x 50mm
- TORX T20 x 50mm
These high quality screwdrivers are backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Contains a set of 7 commonly used precision screw drivers in a convenient carrying case
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Product Height||2.3 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Product Width||14 cm [5.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||116 g [4.1 oz]|
|Package Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Package Length||18.7 cm [7.4 in]|
|Package Width||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||246 g [8.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Set of Precision Drivers - Magnetic|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.