6in 4 Pin to 8 Pin EPS Power Adapter with LP4 - F/M
Connect your non-EPS power supply to an EPS motherboard.
Product ID: EPS48ADAP
This reliable EPS adapter combines a P4 power supply connection with an LP4 power supply connection, into a single 8-pin EPS motherboard connector, allowing you to use a non-EPS power supply with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection.
The LP4 + P4 PSU to EPS adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides an economical way to upgrade a system without having to replace an older power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty
Converts standard P4 and LP4 power supply connection into an 8 pin EPS motherboard connector
Use a non-EPS power supply with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection
|Connector A||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin, v 2.x) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - ATX 12V EPS Power (8 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in 4 Pin to 8 Pin EPS Power Adapter with LP4 - F/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.