60x20mm Replacement Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 60mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN6X2TX3
This 6x2cm replacement Fan helps keep your PC cool, in turn increasing dependability and extending component lifespan. The fan features an efficient ball-bearing design that provides durable cooling, and offers a Tachometer pin on the TX3 motherboard connector that provides the host system with fan operating status.
Ensuring broad compatibility, the 6x2cm fan includes a TX3 to LP4 adapter that lets you power the fan using an LP4 connection to the PSU as opposed to a motherboard TX3 connection.
Designed to provide a reliable PC cooling solution, the replacement fan is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Comes ready for either 3-pin motherboard fan headers or LP4 power supplies
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||21.46 CFM|
|Noise Level||28 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 80|
|Product Height||6 cm [2.4 in]|
|Product Length||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Product Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Package Height||31 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Package Width||66 mm [2.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||67 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 60mm Case Fan|
|1 - 3-pin to LP4 Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.