80x25mm Ball Bearing Quiet Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 80mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN8X25TX3L
This quiet, dual ball-bearing (8cm) Case Fan offers a cost-effective solution for replacing a non-functional or noisy fan in your PC.
Powered through a simple TX3 connection to the host computer’s motherboard, the 8cm case fan helps keep your computer running at optimal temperatures for stable system performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||26.6 CFM|
|Noise Level||27 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Current||0.08 A|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 80|
|Product Height||8 cm [3.1 in]|
|Product Length||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||69 g [2.4 oz]|
|Package Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||14.3 cm [5.6 in]|
|Package Width||97 mm [3.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||98 g [3.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8cm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.