MSA Compliant SFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable - 7 m (23 ft)
Copper SFP+ Cable | 10 Gbps | Active DAC | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP10GAC7M
The SFP10GAC7M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work in 10G network deployments. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.
This active Twinax cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 7 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper SFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Cable Type||Active Copper Cable|
|Compatible Brand||MSA Compliant|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 0.5 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||7 m [23 ft]|
|Package Height||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Package Length||25 cm [9.8 in]|
|Package Width||32.5 cm [12.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||250 g [8.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ cable|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Product Height||1.2 cm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||7 m [23 ft]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||250 g [8.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.