Arista Networks SFP-1G-LX Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 1000Base-LX
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: AR-SFP-1G-LX-ST
The AR-SFP-1G-LX-ST is an Arista Networks SFP-1G-LX compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Arista Networks brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000Base-LX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 634,210,013 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Compatible Brand||Arista Networks®|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||18.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.