6 ft. (1.8 m) USB KVM Cable for StarTech.com Rackmount Consoles
KVM Console Cable | VGA & USB | Wired with Single Connector | For LCD Consoles & KVMs
Product ID: RKCONSUV6
- Maintain your clutter-free server room with a VGA and USB KVM cable that combines into a single connector on the KVM side
- Get crystal-clear picture quality with support for HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Accommodate variable rack configurations, with cables available in different lengths
This 6 ft. (1.8 m) USB KVM Cable enables your StarTech.com Rackmount LCD console and KVM switch kit to conveniently operate your VGA and USB-equipped server.
This line of KVM cables are available in variable lengths, and are the only cables engineered for guaranteed compatibility with the StarTech.com line of RKCONS series of Rackmount Consoles and KVM switches. Supported models of Rackmount LCD Consoles are: RKCONS1701, RKCONS17HD, RKCONS1708K, RKCONS1716K, RKCONS1901, RKCONS1908K, RKCONS1916K.
Engineered to Keep Your Server Room Tidy
This KVM cable has been specifically designed for the StarTech.com line of Rackmount KVM and Console kit. The USB and VGA KVM cord is wired with a unique schematic that enables a single connector on the KVM to interface with both VGA and USB on your server. This space-saving design dramatically reduces cable-clutter in your server rack, and ensures a tidy, professional server room.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
When connected to an HD rackmount console, the 6-foot KVM cable supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 including 1080p, maintaining the quality of your server’s video card to deliver every detail in high-definition.
Available in Different Lengths
To support the complexities and demands of your data center, this 6 foot (1.8 meter) KVM cable is also available as a 10 foot 3 meter KVM Cable (RKCONSUV10), and a 15 foot (4.6 meter) KVM cable (RKCONSUV15).
The RKCONSUV6 is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free technical support.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|1 - VGA (14 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Width||3 cm [1.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||245 g [8.6 oz]|
|Package Height||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||250 g [8.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - KVM Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.